Alvin Knickerbocker Jr.
Documents and Original Reports
I suspect this section will have to be divided to enable logical finding aids as content is added.
· Origin of the Name Knickerbocker – Bryan - Link
· Original Pronunciation of “Knickerbocker” – Bryan - Link
· Chester Center Cemetery – A study of the accuracy of a Find A Grave Database – Howard - Link
· The Many Benjamin Knickerbockers – Bryan - Link
· John Knickerbocker and Lydia Jackson – Bryan - Link
· Knickerbocker Migrations – Chapters 1 & 2 – Bryan - Link
· Hugh Knickerbocker & Rachel Schram – Bryan - Link
· Solving the Solomon Knickerbocker (1812-92) brick wall. Howard. Link
· Harmen Jansen’s Will with English translation. Bryan. Link
· Congregational Church Records – Salisbury, CT. Rollin H. Cooke. 91 page PDF. Link
· Correspondence from the Holland Society including “The Knickerbockers of Upstate New York” by Chase Viele - Link
· Solomon Knickerbocker (1754 - aft 1820). An analysis of his census marks. Howard. Link
· Analysis of the Kathlyne Viele Genealogy with Translations – Bryan. Link