948. Maynard LaVerne KNICKERBOCKER
was born on 3 Oct 1898 in Mt. Morris, Genesee, MI.
(17) He died on 20 Jul 1947 in Chelsea, Washtenaw, MI.
(17) He was buried about 23 Jul 1947 in Oak Grove Cem., Chelsea, MI.
(17) 1. Generation 8.
2. Maynard worked for a construction company that built "Old US12" past Chelsea, MI. He is listed on Harvey's birth certificate as an "Engineer".
3. Late in 1921 he was employed by the Standard Oil Company (Ind.) to be the local S.O.Co. agent in Chelsea, MI. which position he held until his death in 1947.
4. His death was classed as "Coronary Thrombosis". His wife said with wasd due to Smoking, Harvy & George "poo-pooed" it - now is known that his heavy smoking did contribute to his demise.
He was married to Ethel
Maude LAUGHLIN on 9 Oct 1920 in Ypsilanti, Washtenaw, MI.
(17) Ethel Maude LAUGHLIN was born on 25
Jan 1899 in Osceola Co., MI.(17) She
died on 30 Apr 1972 in Meth. Home, Chelsea, MI.
(17) She was buried on 3 May 1972 in Oak Grove Cem., Chelsea, MI.
(17) 1. Ethel was the dau. of George Allen
Laughlin and Adele Culver. she was adopted by the David Keneddy Family after
the death of her mother about 6 months after she (Ethel) was born. She had an
older Sister, Grace V. Maynard LaVerne KNICKERBOCKER and Ethel Maude LAUGHLIN
had the following children:
+1317 i. Harvey Maynard KNICKERBOCKER.
+1318 ii. George Allen KNICKERBOCKER.
+1319 iii. Dorothy Alice KNICKERBOCKER.
+1320 iv. Ray Eugene KNICKERBOCKER.
+1321 v. Clare Andros KNICKERBOCKER.
+1322 vi. David Halbert KNICKERBOCKER.
+1323 vii. Stanley Paul KNICKERBOCKER Col. USAF Ret..
+1324 viii. Alfred Barney KNICKERBOCKER.
Return to Table of Contents